Wow, I really need your help before I make the wrong choice. I would like
to create better movies with my students by having access to the
computerfor editing, transitions, and maybe a little morph. It would be
great if we could add some sounds and music. I'm not looking for VCR
companion, which I think is a wonderful tool for the price. I have about
$400 to spend, therefore I want to buy the right one for the classroom. I
don't mind if I could also do some Quicktime movies. Any suggestions?
        Thanks in advance, Sophia smith

LM_NET Archive Home