Hello everyone!  I am an elementary school librarian who has tried to post
on lm-net several times and have had no luck....I am hoping that this will
work because I really need help.  I would like to have some titles to
books dealing with the theme DISCOVERY.  Our whole school will be covering
this theme shortly and I would like to provide my teachers with a list of
books. Can anyone out there help me? Please e-mail me at

        <syrodz@tenet.edu>
Please let me know if my message worked!!!!!!!Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

LM_NET Archive Home