Fellow Netters,
Has anyone out there had experienc with Adobe Acrobat
Software.  There is a grant in affiliation with AECT that will
distribute $5 million worth of this software.  I've obtained
Adobe's fact sheet on the software but am still unsure how it
will help me on our building networks.  If you've had experience
with it or know someone who has or merely have more info. on
it, please email me.  I'll be glad to compile any hits. Thanks!
dwk

Denise W. Kash,  Supervisor of Libraries, Textbooks & Technology
                Stafford County Public Schools
         1729 Jefferson Davis Hwy.  Stafford, VA   22554
(703) 899-5761     FAX (703) 720-1563   EMAIL - dkash@mwc.vak12ed.edu

LM_NET Archive Home