OOPS! I said card board boxes; what I meant were the plastic boxes that
milk companies use that have open spaces in the sides so that air can
cirulate freely as our little darlings dry out in the freezer.  They also
stack very nicely and most milk distributors will not be able to resist
loaning a few to librarians with appropriately tear stained faces,
especially after we fall to our knees in abject supplication!

On Mon, 14 Mar 1994, Sheridan Moore wrote:

> If there are a lot of books involved, one of the large cold storage
> companies in your area might allow you to use some of their space.  They
> should be loosely packed in cardboard boxes.

LM_NET Archive Home