Hello, Group.  I just returned from a *restful* spring break trip, and
I've reset my mail on LM_NET.  If I have missed any valuable information
(of course, I *know* it's all valuable!), please catch me up.  If any of
you have sent directory information within the past 5 days, please let me
know so I can make sure I received the information.

I will update the directory on June 1st.  If you have already sent your
information and have no changes, you don't need to send it again.  If you
haven't sent your directory information and want to do so, please send it
directly to me <bhamilt@tenet.edu> and not to the list.  Using the
following format will help.  Thanks!

Last Name:
First Name:
Title/Position:
Institution:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Telephone:
Fax:
Institution's Grade Levels:
Professional Memberships:
Special Interests:

Betty
                            bhamilt@tenet.edu
Betty Hamilton, LRS             .----.
Brownfield High School LMC      |    |                Home:
701 Cub Drive, North        ____|*    ~~~~~~.         911 East Oak St.
Brownfield, Texas  79316    \               |         Brownfield, TX 79316
(806) 637-4523               \_/\        . /          (806) 637-4213
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home