The following information is from:
What do Young Adults Read Next? by Pam Spencer, publ. by Gale Research, 1994.

These titles were published from 1988 - 1992 for young adult readers
(grades 6 - 12).

Across the Creek by Marya Smith
Always by Diane Schwemm
A Begonia for Miss Applebaum by Paul Zindel
The Big Bang by James D. Forman
Black Water by Joyce Carol Oates
Calling Home by Michael Cadnum
Cousins by Virginia Hamilton
The Dark Card by Amy Ehrlich
Death Grows on You by Niki Hill
Del-Del by Victor Kelleher
Hank by Jim Sauer
Heartbeat by Norma Fox Mazer
Katy Did by Lou Willet Stanek
Life's a Funny Proposition, Horatio by Barbara Garland Polikoff
Loving Ben by Elizabeth Laird
Missing May by Cynthia Rylant
My Brother Stealing Second by Jim Naughton
Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep by Lurlene McDaniel
One Step Short by Jane McFann
Ozzy on the Outside by Richard E. Allen
Phoenix Rising: Or How to Survive Your Life by Cynthia D. Grant
Possession by Peter James
The Promise by Robert Westall
Saving Damaris by Laura Leonard
Say Goodnight, Gracie by Julie Reece Deaver
Shadow Man by Cynthis D. Grant
The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause
A Small Pleasure by C.B. Christiansen
A Sudden Silence by Eve Bunting
Summer Girl by Deborah Moulton
Thunderwith by Libby Hathorn
Time to Let Go by Lurlene McDaniel
A Trail of Heart's Blood Wherever We Go by Robert Olmstead
Two Moons in August by Martha Brooks
You Take the High Road by Mary K. Pershall

LM_NET Archive Home