Regarding Gail Granger's inquiry about "banned books" I'd suggest she contact
ALA's office of intellectual freedom for it's annual compilation which is
called something like "banned books list".  I order it every couple years
to use in an intellectual freedom unit in our Intro. to Lib. & Info. Studies
course here at Alabama.  It has all kinds of good stuff.  Also, there are
several books on the topic, which might be available in a university or
good sized public library in New Hampshire(?).
Hope this helps.

LM_NET Archive Home