On Sun, 20 Mar 1994, Maggie M. Calcara wrote:

> Help! Can anyone give me help in printing directly from Pine Mail to my
> Hewlett Packard 550C. I have tried the options in the Pine Mail system to no
> avail. I use Claris Works for my communication package on a Mac. Thanks
> in advance to anyone who has solved this problem. Maggie
>
> Maggie Calcara, Center High School, 8715 Holmes, Kansas City, MO 64131
> 816-363-2260 mcalcara@services.dese.state.mo.us

I am having the same problem with my HP 310 Deskwriter which is attached
to my IBM clon.  So perhaps Maggie's solution could be mine also.

Thanks in advance.

Carolyn Owens, Library Media Teacher
Ramona High School     1401 Hanson Lane, Ramona, CA  92065
PHONE:  (619)788-5034    FAX:  (619)789-4596
caowens@eis.calstat.edu

LM_NET Archive Home