Just wanted to thank all those who responded to my request for input
about faculty meetings.  I took copies of your responses to my committee
meeting.  The other committee members were so impressed with lm_net
and your ideas that they have decided to list all of you as "internet
consultants" in the body of our final report!  Any objections?
Two of my individual thank you notes bounced back, so:
Pat Pickard--We agreed with you about "control" items in faculty
meetings.  It seems those could be handled just fine in memos.
Deborah Armstrong--thanks for the mention of training in group problem
solving.  With a staff as large as ours, things easily get out of control.
Thanks again from all of us on the School Improvement Committee on
Faculty Meetings.
Anne
Anne Lawton, Media Coordinator
West Carteret High School/Morehead City, NC 28557
k160344m@unccptv.ll.pbs.org   OR   wcarthi@micronet.wcu.edu

--

LM_NET Archive Home