I currently subscribe to the Readers' Guide Abstracts, Select
ed. on CD_ROM, but am considering changing this subscription,
because of an addition they made to their indexing. They began
adding citations from the NY Times Late ed., which has an awful
lot of articles in it, so it crops up a lot. The problem I have
is that to get this on microfiche so the students can use these
articles it costs @$2500, or most of my
periodical budget, If I stick with Wilsondisc, the kids will
keep getting citations that are not available -- adding to
their frustration and generating bad PR for the library.

Is anyone else irritated about this? I know I would have the
same problem with UMI's Resource One, but I'm not sure about
other magazine indexes.

Sandy Parks
Harrisonburg High School
Harrisonburg, VA