Hi folks,

Be the first on your block to read the April edition of the MEMOrandom, now
posted on

gopher mankato.msus.edu 70
   Other information servers/
      MEMO(Minnesota Educational Media Organization)/
         MEMO newsletter/
             Memorandom_4_94.txt

I hope this file is visible.  I had problems the last time making my
uploaded file appear.  Alert me if doesn't show, but forgive me if I don't
personally respond.

This issue contains:  a message from President Marshall regarding federal
funding of libraries, the new themes for Minnesota Media, the deathless
text of my impassioned plea to the House Education Committee using only
words of fewer than 2 syllables, and the candidates for next year's state
officers.

                                    Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor | PLAN:
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77           | to bother about the best method
Box 8713, Mankato MN 56001-8713         | of accomplishing an accidental
507-387-7698                            | result.
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu                           Ambrose Bierce

LM_NET Archive Home