I need help with an author's name.  The MARC record I received from Baker &
Taylor for BABY BABOON gives the author's name as Mwenye Hadithi with Mwenye
used as main entry.  There is no comma.  It's listed that way in the author
field, not Hadithi, Mwenye.

I tried the C/W MARS network here in Western MA and the libraries with this
book vary.  Some use Mwenye as the last name; others use Hadithi.  I tried
Lib of COn but I don't have the LC books to interpret the numbers.

Thanks in advance.
--
Joanne McGee                           413-498-5842
Librarian                           jmcgee@k12.ucs.umass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home