Has anyone out there had experience dealing with a company call STV
(Science Television) out of Colorado Springs?  I ordered 5 videos in
October of '92.  STV called and said they had to have payment before
sending the videos.  Central Office paid them.  I called numerous times
during the year because I never received any videos.  They kept claiming
they  sent the first one.  Then, they claimed they resent it.   When this
school year started I called again to complain and they finally sent me one
video.  I recently started calling again.  They have an answering machine (I
know--a bad sign) and are not returning my calls.  If anyone out there has
had success dealing with this company, please let me know the secret.
Thanks,
Anne
Anne Lawton, Media Coordinator
k160344m@unccptv.ll.pbs.org   OR   wcarthi@micronet.wcu.edu
West Carteret High School/Morehead City, NC 28557

--

LM_NET Archive Home