One of my faculty is putting together a bibliography of titles with which
"point of view" can be taught. She is specifically looking for books in
which the same story is told from two different points of view, or books in
which historical events are told in first person by real or imaginary
characters, or books in which a familiar story is told from an unexpected
point of view. We have identified about a dozen titles, but would
certainly appreciate help finding more.

Please address responses to me personally.  Thanx.      Judy

Judy Druse
Curriculum Resources Center
Washburn University
Topeka, Kansas