I had a parent question the book.  When asked if she had read the book she
said she hadn't--she just objected to the book's title.  I called Follett
and had them send me the reviews for the book.  After the parent read the
book and the reviews she said she still didn't like the title but did not
object to the content of the book.  Her son has yet to return the book as
it has mysteriously disappeared.  I hope it reappears before the end of
school.  I don't think the parent will be very happy if she has to pay for
the book.
Sandy Scroggs                   Kate Schenck Elementary School
Librarian                       101 Kate Schenck Avenue
sandyscr@tenet.edu              San Antonio, Texas 78223
                                1-210-333-0611

LM_NET Archive Home