I have just been appointed chairperson of our newly formed technology committee.
I have already downloaded the technology plans from Mississippi State University
and find them extremely helpful. I do need additional ideas for funding though.
I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any federal or state (Illinois)
grants, matching fund grants, business partnership grants, etc. that are availab
 le that cover technology programs. ANY information will be helpful. Thank you.

Teresa Hoberg
Send reply to:
Hoberg@rs60000.ivcc.edu

I will summarize any information and post as a HIT>Technology Funding.

LM_NET Archive Home