LM_NETters--

Since several have asked, I'll post this to all as well:

One access point to the Smithonian Gopher is: nmnhgoph.si.edu
                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Use your own, or your favorite gopher site, and use the above address.
The menu appears as follows:
               Smithsonian Institution's Natural History Gopher

 -->  1.  About the Smithsonian Institution's Natural History Gopher.
      2.  Botany at the Smithsonian Institution/
      3.  Vertebrate Zoology at the Smithsonian Institution/
      4.  Invertebrate Zoology at the Smithsonian Institution/
      5.  Laboratory of Molecular Systematics/
      6.  Other Biological Gophers/

It also can be found in "All gophers of the world" menu, should you have this
on your own gopher system (it's # 864 on my menu, FWIW).

{Now a question:  what does nmnhgoph.si stand for?  Don't reply!! I know the
answer.  Can you figure it out?  Again--don't reply--just think about it!}
--
Eugene Hainer       303-223-9901        | A wheel, without friction,

LM_NET Archive Home