Hello,

I am a grad student in the library science program at James Madison University.
I'll be finished with my classes by August, 1994 and am "hirable" for the
1994-1995 school year.  Do any of you fellow netters out there know of any
surefire job openings in your community?  I would like to stay in the South
and am most interested in Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas.  (My
husband and I both hate cold weather!)

If you can provide an address/contact person for any possible LMS positions,
I'd really appreciate it.

Please respond to "clscarce@vax1.acs.jmu.edu" so we don't clog the net any
more than necessary.

Thanks to all who respond.