I too am hooked to my computer.  My husband is a total electronic
illiterate.  so I had to figure it out for myself.  I too wish for more
energy at night to play with the net.  Any suggestions for intergrating
internet in the high school library.  Fran Patton , Mountain Lakes HS, NJ

Kathleen Lyssy (lyssy@TENET.EDU) wrote:
: I, too, am "in love" with my computers and with the NET.  I have a
: telephone line in the library and at home.  I talk about the NET all of
: the time and print off messages and ideas to place in the teacher's boxes.
:  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  It's amazing how you feel
: as if you know someone after corresponding with them.  Normally I only
: answer directly to the person, but I thought that I would pitch this one..
:  It's great.  I only wish that I wasn't so tired some nights when I'm
: reading and that I had more time.  My husband who also likes "his"
: computer wants to know why I'm back here so long so often.  My son is on
: CompuServe and we send messsages all the time.  My other son who is a
: Senior at Texas A & M in business anaylsis will soon be on.  I keep
: pushing him.  We are Spring Break this week and heading for LA--would you
: believe another aftershock!  Love the Net.   Our systems pick up
: signatures that are not included, but  I'm going to include mine in the
: body.  BFN  Kathie Lyssy, El Dorado Elementary, San Antonio, TX 78233,
: email: lyssy@tenet.edu.