I am looking for a job in the Northeast - mainly NY, but would investigate
jobs in ME,CT,VT. I am currently the librarian in a K-12 school in Green
Island, NY and am filling in on a year's leave of absence. I now have one year
of experience because I graduated from library school in May 1993. I have also
worked at the NY State Library (for 2 years). I would love to stay in the
Albany area but if I have to move I will. I appreciate any leads you could
give me - school name or district, superintendent's name, address, etc. I
thank you ahead of time.

Danielle Boyea (dboyea@albneric.bitnet)
Heatly School
171 Hudson Ave.