I saw a listserv address for a discussion on intellectual freedom a
few weeks ago, and I jotted down the address, thinking I would
subscribe.  Well, I have lost that address and have looked everywhere
trying to find it.  I have checked all of the listserv lists which I
can find, but to no avail.  I remember that it began SNOOPY@.......

Help?  Is anyone familiar with this?  I do so want to find this
address.  I checked the Newsletter on Intellectual Freedom thinking
that it might be there, but I cannot find it.

I would greatly appreciate any help...

Debra Ortiz
USC

LM_NET Archive Home