Dear LM_Netters:

Thank you for your interest in the survey that I posted to LM_NET.
However, the survey is being conducted by a student that accidentally
sent the survey to me.  Her address, as posted in the survey does not
work.  I have no way of contacting her personally, she is not an LM_NET
subscriber.  In other words, it is very likely a waste of time to fill
out and return the survey.  PLEASE do not fill it out and return it to me.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience and confusion that I may have caused.

Kristen Bellis

kbellis@mailbox.syr.edu
Syracuse University MLS Student

LM_NET Archive Home