We have info. finder on a Novell network; it is accessible in the media
center, the mac lab and one other school location.  It is great to go into
the mac lab (which is some distance from the media center) and see kids
using it along with their Mac lab projects.   We have used it for years
and even though we have other CD encyclopedias the kids prefer info.
finder, even over the multimedia ones.
We have had absolutely no technical problems.
I also like the feature of teaching Boolean searching, focusing in on a topic.
Mary Alice Anderson
Winona MN Middle School

LM_NET Archive Home