I feel that the Time Magazine Almanac is essential. You get full text of
articles from 1988 to the present, plus coverage of all presidential
elections since 1920, plus hundreds of videos of news events from Lenin
addressing the Russian people in 1917 to the LA riots. This is a very
good source with a few problems: the searching tools is not very good,
and you must print an entire article. In some cases, with retrosapective
articles, this could amount to over 20 pages. I print them and keep them
in my vertical file. I also recommend Grolier's Encyclopedia.

Marge Congress          La Sierra High School
mcongre@eis.calstate.edu        Riverside , CA

LM_NET Archive Home