Below is a much appreciated response to a plea I sent out for the
addresses to the Intellectual Freedom lists.  I have had several
requests for these addresses and am posting them again for those who
were set to NOMAIL and did not see the previous response..(yes, you
know who you are  ;-) )...and to any others who may have missed this.

Debra Ortiz
College of Library and Information Science
The USC

BTW...a heartfelt thanks to all who responded to my query.  LM_NET is
all that I have heard it would be...and *more*..

Listserv on intellectual freedom in US...To subscribe:
   TO:   LISTSERV@UICVM.UIC.EDU