Our district is in the process of developing a short curriculum union on
the Holocaust to be taught in history or English.  We are searching for
appropriate classrom materials be they film, print, fiction, poetry,
Internet resources, posters, photos, whatever...

We have been in touch with the Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. but
would greatly appreciate tapping into other sources for teaching purposes.

If you have had experience teaching the Holocaust, I would enjoy hearing
about how you structured the instruction and the results.

Thank you for your help and suggestions.

Paul Clark
paulc@comp.uark.edu

LM_NET Archive Home