On Wed, 30 Mar 1994, Paul Clark wrote:

> We have been in touch with the Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. but
> would greatly appreciate tapping into other sources for teaching purposes.

Paul,

I was just looking through a Jackdaws catalog today and noticed a
Holocaust package that looked pretty good.  It had copies of several
documents that might be considered "primary."  One was a copy of the
letter from Goering (sp?) recommending how to dispose of prisoners.  I
think the package is $35.00.  There were quite a few other interesting
packets.  I'm not aware that our high school teachers use Jackdaws, but a
couple of very good social studies teachers in middle school used quite a
few.

Betty
Betty Hamilton      <bhamilt@tenet.edu>     Voice: (806) 637-4523
Director of Library Media                           701 Cub Drive
Brownfield High School                        Brownfield TX 79316

LM_NET Archive Home