Greetings to areas teachers!  I'm certain I know many of you!

Jerry, please tell the group how you and I have been able to communicate
efficiently this way.
And, I have gotten so much helpful information for use in the media center
or to pass on to teachers either because other internet users responded to
my quesstion or because I saw a general posting that was useful to our
staff and students.
We have just finished a huge project with 6th grade kids who have gotten
the Project Central America postings--great fun!

I think Internet is a crucial resource for schools in S.E. Minnesota!

Mary Alice

LM_NET Archive Home