You might try Dickens Video By Mail.  1 800 228-4246.  Located in
California.  OR Movies Unlimited. 1 800 466-8437.  Located in Pennsylvania.

Good Luck.

Lisa Walters      Media Technologist   e-mail: lwalters@bigcat.missouri.edu

Rock Bridge H.S.  4303 S. Providence Rd. Columbia, Mo  65203  314-886-2565
Career Center     4203 S. Providence Rd. Columbia, Mo  65203  314-886-2610

On Thu, 31 Mar 1994, RSCRUGGS wrote:

> I would appreciate it if someone could help me locate a video copy of the
> film "Turn of the Screw" or it might be titled "The Innocents."  The star
> of the film was Deborah Kerr.  I have a professor who wants to use this in
> his novels to film class.  If anyone else is interested in such a list of
> films I would be glad to send you a list of what was used this semester.
> It is the same posting that went to Bonnie Whittle by mistake and which she
> posted to the list about a week ago.
>
> Rose Scruggs
> University of Southern Indiana
> e-mail rscruggs.ucs@smtp.usi.edu