Dear LM_Netters,

        With regard to recognition of our services, this is what we do in
our NorthEast District of Missouri Association of School Librarians.

        At our Fall meeting we draw a name.  During National Library Week
we send that person a gift of celebration.  It might be a balloon, plant
or whatever.

        It is fun to receive a 'surprise' gift from a colleague!
The students always ask about the gift on display, and I proudly say that
it was sent to me in honor of National Library Week.

        We decided that we would just recognize each other!

Linda Ramsey <lramsey@bigcat.missouri.edu>

LM_NET Archive Home