Gail, Judy, Judy, Janet, Sara, Mike and all the other NY SLMS attendees and
planners,

I have to say that you folks run a class operation in your beautiful state!
The conference was organized, informative, and fun! This out-of-state'r was
made to feel totally welcome. It was great to actually meet some of my
virtual correspondents and friends, and to learn how far our professional
community extends. I was struck by the high degree of similarity of the
successes, concerns, and challenges that library-media professionals of
both NY and MN share.

Thanks so much for your hospitality and for giving me such a valuable
learning experience.

Oh, please ask your excellent media person from Clarkstown write up her
experiences and share them on LM_Net.

Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor | Not getting smarter
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77           | is getting dumber.
Box 8713, Mankato MN 56001-8713         | Tom Peters
507-387-7698                            |
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu           |

LM_NET Archive Home