It seems to me your major problem might be keeping track of the classes:  who's
doing what and how.  Are the classes you see in mixed grades or sorted out into
separate grades or what?  Is there any way you can get some kind of flexible
scheduling going, especially with the upper grades? I deal mainly with classes
of one grade with a few mixed grades thrown in and I know how confusing it can
be, espcially as you plan your curriculum from year to year.  Your school does
sound fascinating.  Id be interested in hearing more about how things are
organized and planned.  Good luck with whatever you do.

Janet Rawdon, Lincoln-Eliot and Franklin Schools, Newton MA
Rawdonj@a1.mec.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home