Although I used to teach a class on library automation, I have not kept
up with the evolution in software.  Are schools forming union catalogs?
What software is working?  Is it dial-up or hard wired?  Does it display
the availability of an item?  What staffing is being required to
keep it upgraded?  Is it available over a school wide network?

Thanks - I'll post replies to the group.   *8-)
--
     Dr. Diane D. Kester, Assistant Professor
     Dept. of Library Studies & Educational Technology

LM_NET Archive Home