Shoulder to Shoulder was one of the first Masterpiece Theater series that
I ever saw; it aired in 1975 or so.  I haven't seen it in any video
catalog, but you might write to your local PBS station to get a
Masterpiece Theater address.  Meanwhile, I found the book, which is a
series of primary source documents with LOTS of photos covering the
British sufferagette movement.  It (AND the video!) are FANTASTIC!

Shellie Mueller
entiat@u.washington.edu

PS - if you find a source for the video, let us know!

LM_NET Archive Home