Our district is moving to an all-Mac environment...a challenge to DOS
based Follett automated libraries. We (5 sites) are seeking input from
current users of Mac automation programs, and especially from any who
have experience converting from Follett.

Of special interest are your selection criteria, student and collection
data conversion successes and disasters, support satisfaction, and "if I
had it to do all over again" advice.

Of course, this is a major decision in a short time frame. Please respond
ASAP, since we are facing a June 1 budget proposal deadline. THANKS!

Dee Parypa                      parypa@guest.nwnet.net
Islander Middle School
Mercer Island, WA 98040         206-236-3409
                                206-236-3408 FAX

LM_NET Archive Home