Encarta is one of the most visually exciting CD ROM's I have seen.  It
is a true multimedia product with all kinds of links - sound, pictures,
text and graphics.

Although not based on a "name" encyclopedia I think that the CD product
has been greatly enhanced.  There is a neat Timeline which is very well done,
as are the multimedia links in each article.

All students who have used it at our high school have been impressed.  It is
available for $89.00 from CDROM Warehouse, at least that is what we paid in
November.  They have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Every review of this product that I have read has been favorable.  It is
worth the price just to demonstrate the capabilities of multimedia.
Gail M. Szeliga
Union Endicott High School
Endicott, NY 13760

LM_NET Archive Home