I am asking the following question to assist one of our District
Librarians in San Mateo County, Calif. who is evaluating automation systems.
She would like know which automation vendors provide separately designed
textbook management systems that will integrate with the library
circulation system. We know of Follette's Textbook Plus.  Winnebago,
Gateway and Alexandria also claim to do textbook management.  Do any of
you currently use the above (or others) for textbook management and if so
what do you think of these programs?  Which programs would work well with
very large school system textbook distribution?  Thank you !  I will post
a HIT.

LM_NET Archive Home