I just recieved an invitation to upgrade our World Book Information
Finder CD Rom for only $49.  The new version has more of an "Encarta"
like interface with pictures, etc.  I believe this is only for a limited
time.  By the way, the new Colliers runs around $400.

Lorraine Steinberg                          steinber@raven.cis.net
30 Ridgeline Drive                          Central High School, Camp Point
Quincy, IL  62301                           (217) 593/7211 phone/fax
(217) 228-0765                              Information Resource Center
    "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead!"  Ben Franklin