Have any of you had experience with interactive video teleconferencing at
your school?  We have been asked to write a proposal telling why we want
this telecommunications technology at our high school.  The problem is,
we have to have our proposal written by tomorrow (Friday, May 6).
So...I'm asking from help from you LM_NETTERS.

How do you use the technology?  What services are provided?  Is it used
for the disadvantaged, at-risk students? What is a successful use of it?

Anything would help.

Thank you.

Carol Adams, Librarian
Perryville High School