Greetings, LM_NETTERS!
        A teacher at my school is trying to locate a database of
businesses (Fortune 500 companies) which would enable students to compare
businesses on a wide range of aspects including employment statistics,
corporate profits, monies allotted for research and development, etc.
Does anyone know of such a database which could be accessible to middle
schoolers?
        Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist me with this.
                                        Debby Klug
                                        Trickum Middle School Media Center
                                        Lilburn, GA 30247
                                        dklug@merlin.gatech.edu