I am also concerned about subscription CDROM overpricing. We currently
have INformation Access Tom Jr (Infotrac) and it's perfect for middle
school, very simple and easy for all levels of students to use, but each
month I send back the old disk at their request when the new one arrives.
When my subscription is up soon, will I be allowed to keep the most
recent disk (like we keep back issues of print magazines) if I can't find
the $700-800 for a new subscription? Anyone have experience with this
problem?

LM_NET Archive Home