In September of 1993 Karen Schneider published a document called "22
Internet Ref Success Stories".  She gathered these stories by placing
enquiries on several listserves: PUBLIB, PUBLIB-NET, LIBREF-L and GAYLIB-N.
Notice that LM_Net was not queried.

I would like to pose the same question to our membership:

Can you give an example where you used Internet resources to answer a
reference question because the necessary information was not available
in your print resources?

Please respond directly to me and I will post a HIT if there is interest.
Gail M. Szeliga
ny000999@mail.nyser.net

LM_NET Archive Home