Keeping track of classes.

I maintain a database which lists the major subjects each
teacher teaches.  That way I can print out lists of all
Social Studies teachers, science, etc.  This makes it easy
to distribute materials to selected teachers.    I maintain
a minimal clipping service, and an information sheet called
"Curriculum Coalescences."  As it applies, it send it to
appropriate teachers - this keeps me in contact and they
often ask for additional material or library time for their
class when they get the materials.

    Fred Muller
    Halsted Middle School
    Newton, NJ