So true!  They phoned us, too, spoke with my assistant, and she was
savvy enough to tell them to call back and talk with me.  When I
challenged them (they said they were our supplier with a change in
monicker) and said we had never dealt with them and that our
usual supplier, ASTRO, was still in business, they got downright
nasty and hung up!  Ditto the "caveat..."

Kitty Lucero, Librarian
klucero@eis.calstate.edu
Chaminade College Prep
West Hills, CA 91304

On Thu, 28 Apr 1994, Lois J Roberts wrote:

> My head librarian is passing this along--she received a call which
> sounded like it was from our Xerox supplier.  It turned out to be another
> company, Western Copier Distribution of LA...

LM_NET Archive Home