How do you subscribe to Child Lit and Kid Lit?  I presume they are listservs?

I have also been wanting to ask if anybody knows of other Information
Skills curriculums that have been revised recently so that information
technology is really embedded in the curriculum.  I have the one from
Wisconsin and would like to have some other examples to facilitate
discussion in a district committee which is being formed next year to
look at our district wide library media program.

Jean Townes                             townesj@csos.orst.edu
District Library Media Center           503-745-5210
Greater Albany Public Schools
1050 SW Queen Ave
Albany, Or 97321