We are a school system of 23 schools and have just gone on-line with
DRA this year.  In fact, some of our schools are still in the process.
Our cataloguer is going to a school and the secretary who had
become quite knowlegable has quit and we are lacking in expertise as you
can see.  Does anyone out there know of a way of generating A LIST of
students by school who have outstanding items?  Is there a discussion group
for DRA?  Any help from any one will be appreciated.  Thank you.
Michele

LM_NET Archive Home