I am interested in talking with LMS who are using or doing any of the
following:

     Flexible Scheduling:  If you have this type of program, how did you get
started; how is it working;  and did you have any major problems getting it
started.  I currently have an intermediate version, which I call a framework.
 I do not have rigid scheduling, nor do I have true flexible (totally)
scheduling.

     If you are using Accellerated Reader, how is it helping your students;
is it really doing what it is designed to do?

     This week-end, I read about the new Galaxy interctive, multimedia
program for elementary students.  If you are using this or know about it, let
me know what you think.
     Connie Rosenblatt

LM_NET Archive Home