Hi everybody,
I asked for help in finding a software program to keep kids out of the
hard drive on my IBM computers.  I use "At Ease" on the Mac's.  Almost
everyone has recommended "Direct Access".  It sound like what I am
looking for, and had a password so teachers can get in to do what they
need but kids can only do what I set for them.

Thanks to everyone who responed to my question.  You all are great!!!

Maggie McGraw                          William Slider Middle School
mmcgraw@tenet.edu                      11700 School Lane
                                       El Paso, TX 79936
                                       (915)
857-4450