My school district is convening a Technology Task Force to develop
a comprehensive plan that would culminate in submitting a bong
bond levy in the Spring to fund purchases of hardware, software,
building improvements, etc. The committee will be composed of those
who know about the technology revolution and those who do not. I
would like suggestions for a short video that could be shown to
this mixed group, that would inspire them to pull together and
plan a program for our students that would give them access to
the tools of the 21st century. Any suggestions? I have seen
some put out by Apple computer, IBM, and TCI, that are good,
but always have the advertising component. Any non-commercial
ones out there? I need this information by November 10th.
Thanks. My FAX number is 503-963-1911.

LM_NET Archive Home