Have others noticed B & T's new policy of charging $4 per book for those
titles B & T buys at no discount from publishers?  In my last order, the
money spent on addition $4 charges was noticeable, and I begin to think
about issuing separate purchase orders to many companies and the time
involved?  At $4 a book, which way is most cost effective?  The list of
vendors for which B & T would charge the $4 fee runs 12 pages, 3 columns
to a page in the October, 1994 issue of their publication, Forecast.
Margaret Tabar, St. Paul Academy & Summit School, St. Paul, MN

LM_NET Archive Home